You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unhide rows in Numbers

I have tried all the suggestions to unhide rows.

I had copied a different table to another sheet and paste/specialed that table. When I returned back to the sheet I had copied the table from (the different table that the rows are now hidden), the rows in that other table (that the other table was linked to) we hidden.

-I show row 1 and row 110. There is a thicker 'line' between each row, indicating there are hidden rows (rows 2-109).

OS MONTEREY 12.1

NUMBERS version 11.2 (7032.0.145)

Any ideas?

Thanks

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Feb 1, 2022 7:25 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 1, 2022 8:05 PM

If you are unable to unhide rows, it is likely the table has a filter on it and the filter is the thing hiding the rows. Select the table, click on the "organize" icon in the toolbar to bring up the Organize/Filter sidebar. Go to the Filter tab. Turn off or delete the filter.

2 replies

Unhide rows in Numbers

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.