You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

💡 Did you know?

General and ongoing cleaning can help you maintain your AirPods or AirPods Pro.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to remove my airpods from Apple Account

I sold my AirPod pro and the new owner is still seeing them linked to my email address. When I go into my apple account I can't see them?

How do I remove this device from my apple account so the new owner can take ownership?

Thanks!

Posted on Feb 1, 2022 8:02 PM

4 replies

Feb 2, 2022 2:32 PM in response to hroebuck79

hroebuck79 Said:

"How to remove my airpods from Apple Account: I sold my AirPod pro and the new owner is still seeing them linked to my email address. When I go into my apple account I can't see them? How do I remove this device from my apple account so the new owner can take ownership? None of my airpods are in that list? Despite two sets being connected regularly used with all my IOS devices! Any more ideas??"

-------

Remove from Find My:

Likely, you need to remove these form your "Find My" network.

Overview this Link: If an Item or Device is Connected to Another Apple ID - Apple Support.

How to remove my airpods from Apple Account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.