You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Recover numbers dialed on phone

Is there a way to recover a phone number from my phone that I dialed when the person I called never picked up and connected the call?

iPhone SE, iOS 13

Posted on Feb 2, 2022 5:32 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 2, 2022 5:40 PM

Hskinner616 Said:

"Recover numbers dialed on phone: Is there a way to recover a phone number from my phone that I dialed when the person I called never picked up and connected the call?"

-------

Searching Phone Calls:

Unfortunately, you cannot filter call history. Log on your Cellular Provider's site and maybe you can sort it out by the last 18 months or so.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 2, 2022 5:40 PM in response to Hskinner616

Hskinner616 Said:

"Recover numbers dialed on phone: Is there a way to recover a phone number from my phone that I dialed when the person I called never picked up and connected the call?"

-------

Searching Phone Calls:

Unfortunately, you cannot filter call history. Log on your Cellular Provider's site and maybe you can sort it out by the last 18 months or so.

Recover numbers dialed on phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.