You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Redeem digital code to Roku TV

I am trunking to redeem 2 digital codes for newly purchased movies. I cannot redeem them on my Samsung phone. I have downloaded the Apple TV app on my Roku TV using the Amazon Fire stick 4K, but there is no redeem option.

FireTVStick4K(2018)/Soundbar(2019),

Posted on Feb 3, 2022 10:12 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 3, 2022 11:56 AM

Hello,

please reference How to redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes gift card. If you don't have Apple devices, you can redeem them on a Windows iTunes and Android Apple Music app.

5 replies

Feb 7, 2022 8:16 AM in response to Sugarbears2010

I am having this same issue. I have tried on all of my devices. I have a Samsung Galaxy 32A 5G, Samsung Galaxy S7 FE, HP Chromebook and a Roku Ultra. None of these will allow me to Redeem my movies. I even tried on Apple TV+ PLEASE HELP!!!!! This is a screen shot of all my options when I log in to Apple Music. I spent 4 hours yesterday trying to figure this out. I am at a loss.

Redeem digital code to Roku TV

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.