You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my order is getting cancelled without any explanation...

My mother works on a cruise ship...her credit card is issued in the US but she is working in Dubai right now...She wanted to order 2 iphone 13 pro max and 2 airpod pros along with adapters etc...As she has no connection she asked me (her daughter) to order it online on Apple Dubai but i'm placing the order from my laptop in Mauritius (Where we are from)...

I've entered her name, the credit card on her name the address to be delivered in Dubai where she is located and where she'll collect it but without any explanation my orders keep getting cancelled. I've checked my bank account and there is enough money on it and I don't understand what is the problem?

I've tried to order on Apple Uk before and get it delivered it to a cousin of mine in Uk but it still didn't work...They just cancel my order without telling me what is the issue.

Why is that and why isn't it working?

Please help me and tell me can I do to solve this issue?...

Posted on Feb 3, 2022 12:00 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 3, 2022 12:05 PM

You can not order from an Apple site other than the site specific to where you live.

Similar questions

2 replies

my order is getting cancelled without any explanation...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.