You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

USB stick to iphone

Sorry, I’m a bit of a technophobe! I have 8 hours of video on a USB that I need to upload to my iPhone preferably, or my iPad secondarily. Can I do this with a lightning to USB adapter? I’m having trouble getting the correct information about this! Cheers guys.

iPhone 13

Posted on Feb 3, 2022 4:51 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 4, 2022 1:28 AM

Import photos and videos on iPhone

• You can import photos and videos directly to the Photos app  from a digital camera, an SD memory card, or another iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch that has a camera. Use the Lightning to USB Camera Adapter or the Lightning to SD Card Camera Reader (both sold separately).
2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 4, 2022 1:28 AM in response to johniedavies

Import photos and videos on iPhone

• You can import photos and videos directly to the Photos app  from a digital camera, an SD memory card, or another iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch that has a camera. Use the Lightning to USB Camera Adapter or the Lightning to SD Card Camera Reader (both sold separately).

USB stick to iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.