You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

mac os not available

trying to upgrade to macOS Monterey but when i try to "GET" the download it says "the requested version of macOS is not available" i have a 2013 macbook pro with Catalina

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Feb 3, 2022 9:51 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 3, 2022 10:07 PM

Maverickngoose Said:

"mac os not available : trying to upgrade to macOS Monterey but when i try to 'GET' the download it says 'the requested version of macOS is not available' i have a 2013 macbook pro with Catalina"

-------

Incompatibility is the Culprit:

You cannot upgrade your Mac to Monterey. This is because it does not meet the hardware requirement for it. See here: macOS Monterey is compatible with these computers - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 3, 2022 10:07 PM in response to Maverickngoose

Maverickngoose Said:

"mac os not available : trying to upgrade to macOS Monterey but when i try to 'GET' the download it says 'the requested version of macOS is not available' i have a 2013 macbook pro with Catalina"

-------

Incompatibility is the Culprit:

You cannot upgrade your Mac to Monterey. This is because it does not meet the hardware requirement for it. See here: macOS Monterey is compatible with these computers - Apple Support

mac os not available

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.