You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 8 Calendar — does not retain the info I write

Where are the dates, appointments and entries I've written into my calendar app? The next time I access calendar, they're gone!!

iPhone 8

Posted on Feb 3, 2022 11:39 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 4, 2022 1:24 AM

Where is the calendar events stored on your iPhone? Please add the email account, that's it.

See the iPhone and Mac Calendar Pics below

When you add events to the Calendar it gets added to the Default Calendar set on your device.

See the pic below

2 replies

Feb 5, 2022 1:22 AM in response to SravanKrA

SravanKrA, thank you for responding so quickly to my calendar dilemma. The screenshots and links you sent were especially helpful. They helped me to better understand how the calendar app works, and I was able to recover the information I feared I'd lost using the app. Thank you so much for your help and support, SravanKrA. You've helped me out in the past and you are a reliable asset to the Apple Support Community!

apple_peeler

iPhone 8 Calendar — does not retain the info I write

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.