You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AIRPLAY WONT CONNECT WITH SAMSUNG SMART TV

I have tried all but still won't connect with my Samsung TV! All other apple apps stopped working too! I bought my tv 2020 and it was working till one day it won't! Help! I have another Samsung TV there it connects! What is wrong? I tried all I've seen in the web for solutions . Apple your turn

Posted on Feb 4, 2022 5:55 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 4, 2022 6:27 AM

Check that the Samsung Tv in question is connected to the same Wi-fi network as the device you are trying to AirPlay from and that Airplay is turned on on the TV Settings. Follow the user manual for your TV to find the AirPlay setting to turn it on.

If all is correct, try rebooting your router, and connecting the TV and other devices to it again.

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 4, 2022 6:27 AM in response to msojl

Check that the Samsung Tv in question is connected to the same Wi-fi network as the device you are trying to AirPlay from and that Airplay is turned on on the TV Settings. Follow the user manual for your TV to find the AirPlay setting to turn it on.

If all is correct, try rebooting your router, and connecting the TV and other devices to it again.

AIRPLAY WONT CONNECT WITH SAMSUNG SMART TV

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.