You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't open message in 13 mini

I got my 13 mini 2 weeks ago and everything was fine till tonight while I was having conversation with my friend via imessage and then suddenly , the message screen has stopped and not responding. I cleared the background apps and try again but didn't work. When I open message , it just shows black blank and just went back to home screen automatically. I tried restart , turn off/on imessage and even updated to iOS 15.3 but nothing worked. Please help me

Posted on Feb 4, 2022 8:06 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 5, 2022 9:13 AM

Hi there Tz10,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. We can understand the concern with this trouble you're having with Messages on the iPhone 13 mini. Great job on the troubleshooting you've done so far. Now we'd like to have you follow the steps in this article, and test after each one:

If an app on your iPhone or iPad stops responding, closes unexpectedly, or won’t open

Let us know the outcome, and we can go from there if needed.

Best regards!

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 5, 2022 9:13 AM in response to Tz10

Hi there Tz10,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. We can understand the concern with this trouble you're having with Messages on the iPhone 13 mini. Great job on the troubleshooting you've done so far. Now we'd like to have you follow the steps in this article, and test after each one:

If an app on your iPhone or iPad stops responding, closes unexpectedly, or won’t open

Let us know the outcome, and we can go from there if needed.

Best regards!

Can't open message in 13 mini

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.