You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I no longer have an Apple device, But being charged 2.99/mth since 2020. Need Refund

I have been trying to get a refund of this charge since 2020, plus to stop this continuing charge every month. i no longer have an Apple device.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022 12:44 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 4, 2022 12:47 PM

This is a user-to-user forum with no Apple participation. The only way to get a refund is to request following these instructions→Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support, and follow up with Apple support (NOT this user forum). You are unlikely to get a refund for charges over the past 2 years, but you may get a month or two.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 4, 2022 12:47 PM in response to Tre-11

This is a user-to-user forum with no Apple participation. The only way to get a refund is to request following these instructions→Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support, and follow up with Apple support (NOT this user forum). You are unlikely to get a refund for charges over the past 2 years, but you may get a month or two.

I no longer have an Apple device, But being charged 2.99/mth since 2020. Need Refund

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.