You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 11 keeps resetting

I don't know if I can properly explain it but I'll try. So basically every now and then my phone would close apps, and reset like when it dies except it just goes back to the lock screen. I've been able to solve this by deleting some videos or apps. However now my phone is in this cycle where it does the reset thing for about a minute, then it shuts down. Then the white apple logo comes up for another minute. After this, it takes me to my lock screen where I can't do anything except enter my password. After I put in my password it takes me back to the reset thing and the cycle start again. I've tried holding down the sound and power buttons to hard reset and nothing, I've left it for a couple hours and again nothing. I can't back it up because I can't unlock the phone. If anyone has any ideas please let me know.

Thanks

iPhone 11

Posted on Feb 5, 2022 1:53 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 5, 2022 2:14 AM

It sounds like a hardware (battery? digitizer? other internal component?) failure but we, just users like you, cannot diagnose that kind of issue remotely, sorry.

I suggest that you make an appointment (*) and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector. After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

(*) You can do it:

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 5, 2022 2:14 AM in response to samuel2804

It sounds like a hardware (battery? digitizer? other internal component?) failure but we, just users like you, cannot diagnose that kind of issue remotely, sorry.

I suggest that you make an appointment (*) and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector. After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

(*) You can do it:

iPhone 11 keeps resetting

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.