You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Calendar App ios15

I'm on iOS 15.3 (iPhone11) My List View Icon is not there any more it looked like 3 lines with dots next to them and listed all my calendar entries for the month and now I have an icon like an oblong with 2 lines under it, all it does is show events for the day in the bottom half and days of the month in the top half. My Wife is also on iOS 15.3 (iPhone 7) and her phone still shows the list icon (3 lines with dots next to them). I don't like the split view and want the list view back - How can I get it back?

Posted on Feb 5, 2022 12:37 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 5, 2022 12:57 PM

What you want is there. Just have to move away from the Calendar screen that you are currently seeing.

Tap on that “Oblong with 2 Lines” icon ➡️ Tap on Today’s Date: Now you should be back to the “3 Lines with the Dots”.

Axel F.

3 replies

Calendar App ios15

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.