You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I followed the steps to reset my screentime passcode. But when I enter my Apple ID and password it goes back to the password screen and says failed attempt. Now I have to wait an hour to reset again.

When I enter my Apple ID and password to recover my forgotten screentime pass code it just goes back to the passcode screen and counts it as a failed attempt. Help?

iPhone 11

Posted on Feb 5, 2022 6:59 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 5, 2022 7:16 PM

This is from the Related Article that you came to the forum with. After following all of the other steps, this is the final step.

If you still have issues resetting your Screen Time passcode, contact Apple Support.

3 replies

I followed the steps to reset my screentime passcode. But when I enter my Apple ID and password it goes back to the password screen and says failed attempt. Now I have to wait an hour to reset again.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.