You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hide both Listen Now and Apple Music

I am pretty sure I had these turned off, but now Apple Music is back. Last year with my new IPhone yall snuck in a subscription for Apple Music no one noticed for a half a year becaseu we assumed "Apple Music" o the bills wasjust a bill for music we bought on apple because we often do. It wasn't until we got so tired of Itunes playing the wrong songs ALL the time that we complained and found out it was because Apple Music was a thing and it was responsible for playing random songs and ignoring our music we had purchased. Basically we reversed charges from our credit card company and yall blacklisted our card as retribution. The point of this is I really really don't want to see Apple Music reappearing on my systems and it has bee loading to that screen every time we open Itunes on the Mac now. Please tell us how to remove it or allow us to remove it if you currently are forcing it on us again. Not a fan of companies forcibly advertising and forcing their subscriptions when we have already told them no.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022 12:59 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 7, 2022 6:17 PM

Open Music (or iTunes) on your computer. Then tap on:

Music > Preferences > Restrictions

and disable Apple Music.

Similar questions

2 replies

Hide both Listen Now and Apple Music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.