You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why wont my mac open Photos to upload to other website?

Why won't my Mac open Photos to allow me to upload them to an Artweeks Gallery form?

iMac 27″, macOS 10.13

Posted on Feb 7, 2022 6:08 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 7, 2022 7:08 AM

What happens, when you try to open Photos? DO you get an error message? If yes, what is the message?

Where is your Photos Library stored? on an external volume or in your Pictures folder?

What happened right before this problem started? Did you upgrade to a new system version? Or did you move the Photos Library? Did you import new items to Photos?

7 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 7, 2022 7:08 AM in response to 30pyrton

What happens, when you try to open Photos? DO you get an error message? If yes, what is the message?

Where is your Photos Library stored? on an external volume or in your Pictures folder?

What happened right before this problem started? Did you upgrade to a new system version? Or did you move the Photos Library? Did you import new items to Photos?

Why wont my mac open Photos to upload to other website?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.