You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have purchased Apple One Premier which share with my family. My 2TB has been added to my existing 2TB of storage which I have purchased separately. My family have not been upgraded from their personal I cloud plans ! Is there a reason for that ?

I have purchased Apple One Premier which share with my family. My 2TB has been added to my existing 2TB of storage which I have purchased separately. My family have not been upgraded from their personal I cloud plans ! Is there a reason for that ?

iPhone 13

Posted on Feb 7, 2022 10:54 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 7, 2022 11:47 AM

Did you share the storage and if they currently have more than the 5GB free plan, did they switch to the shared plan? See instructions in Share iCloud+ with your family - Apple Support

3 replies

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.