You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

outlook does not load in safari

this has not been apple's best year, software wise. i have had more issues and less solutions, compassion, and compensation than ever. this current issue is dealing with safari and outlook. so, lets say i've been using the same outlook login link for a few days, sometimes a few months, and I try to log in again; it won't work. (please note, my account stays logged in so, once i go to the site, i'm already logged in and it usually takes me straight to my inbox) the mail symbol will load on my screen without loading the actual inbox. it will just load. no error message or anything. i, then, have to clear my cache of any instances of outlook and live and log in. (very annoying and inconvenient. especially if i have to do that EVERYDAY just to use it.) i have done all the steps mentioned in the previous forums on this issue. it works great on chrome but I dont want to use chrome, I want to use safari. what can be done to alleviate this on safari so i'm not clearing my cache everyday or using chrome. this is a persistent issue, experienced by many users. please help or issue an update. thanks.

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 12.1

Posted on Feb 8, 2022 7:29 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 9, 2022 8:12 AM

Hi there kaygl1zzy,

We understand you're experiencing an issue with accessing Outlook in Safari on your Mac.

This resource may help resolve that website issue for you: If Safari on Mac doesn't open a webpage or isn’t working as expected

If the issue persists, and only with Outlook, reach out for additional support to the website developer.

Regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 9, 2022 8:12 AM in response to kaygl1zzy

Hi there kaygl1zzy,

We understand you're experiencing an issue with accessing Outlook in Safari on your Mac.

This resource may help resolve that website issue for you: If Safari on Mac doesn't open a webpage or isn’t working as expected

If the issue persists, and only with Outlook, reach out for additional support to the website developer.

Regards.

outlook does not load in safari

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.