You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Google Apps on iPhone 13

I and having extreme difficulty logging into the google apps a gmail and calendar - on my iPhone 13, which is resulting in serious productivity issues for me. Apps are downloaded but will not allow me to complete the sign in. This has been an issue since 11/2021. I’ve been to several places in town and non of the techs can figure it out, only telling me Apple and Google are having compatibility issues. What is the issue? PLEASE HELP!

iPhone 13, iOS 15

Posted on Feb 8, 2022 12:21 PM

Similar questions

4 replies

Feb 8, 2022 1:05 PM in response to AuntieAnn9

AuntieAnn9 wrote:

I and having extreme difficulty logging into the google apps a gmail and calendar - on my iPhone 13, which is resulting in serious productivity issues for me. Apps are downloaded but will not allow me to complete the sign in. This has been an issue since 11/2021. I’ve been to several places in town and non of the techs can figure it out, only telling me Apple and Google are having compatibility issues. What is the issue? PLEASE HELP!

Well what did google support or their website have to say about you not being able to sign into a google account?

Google Apps on iPhone 13

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.