You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Safari compact tab layout bug

when i change the toolbar in Customize Toolbar i moved something that cause this bug in the tab layout,

and when i tried to enter to Customize Toolbar again Safari don't respond anymore and don't open the

menu, like this:

i really don't want to reinstall macOS but i don't see any other option to fix this.

Thanks

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 12.2

Posted on Feb 8, 2022 2:54 PM

3 replies

Feb 9, 2022 11:43 AM in response to Pauloant21

Hey Pauloant21,

It looks like you're having an issue with the layout in Safari. We can understand wanting to look into that further. We want to help.

First, we'd recommend clearing Safari history and website data to see if that helps: Clear your browsing history in Safari on Mac

If that doesn't help, we'd suggest checking for and disabling any extensions that may be running in Safari to see if that changes anything: How to install Safari extensions on your Mac

Thanks!

Safari compact tab layout bug

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.