You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can’t use speakerphone during call

I have an iPhone 7 plus, everything is functional until yesterday when this problem appear. Speakers work fine when the phone rings or I play music, but during a call, I can’t hear the voice on the other line same as they can’t hear mine. As you can see on the photo, the speaker option is not functioning! I can’t hear if the phone of the person I’m calling is ringing already.

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 15

Posted on Feb 8, 2022 3:32 PM

3 replies

Feb 9, 2022 11:41 AM in response to Mick_30

Hey there, Mick_30!

We appreciate you reaching out on Apple Support Communities. From our understanding, you’re unable to use the speakerphone option when on phone calls. We definitely want to help ensure you can hear friends and family with ease. Let’s take a look at this together!

If you hear no sound or distorted sound from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch speaker - Apple Support has some great steps to help isolate and resolve this for you. We’d also recommend attempting to make a call with headphones connected. Does the same behavior occur?

If so, we’d recommend reaching out to Apple for assistance at: Get Support

Kindest regards!

I can’t use speakerphone during call

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.