You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Music app crashes

my apple music app crashes and wont allow me to play music anymore. how do I make it work again? i have tried restarting app and phone, and it still doesn’t work.

every time I press play on any song, the app crashes and returns to Home Screen.

It’s super frustrating as I’m paying a monthly fee for the service.

iPhone 12 Pro

Posted on Feb 9, 2022 10:43 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 10, 2022 9:46 AM

Hello and welcome to Apple Support Communities, LSH_ish!

We understand you're having trouble using the Music app because it closes out. We'd be happy to provide information to help you address this.

Try the steps suggested here: If an app on your iPhone or iPad stops responding, closes unexpectedly, or won’t open

Have a great day!

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 10, 2022 9:46 AM in response to LSH_ish

Hello and welcome to Apple Support Communities, LSH_ish!

We understand you're having trouble using the Music app because it closes out. We'd be happy to provide information to help you address this.

Try the steps suggested here: If an app on your iPhone or iPad stops responding, closes unexpectedly, or won’t open

Have a great day!

Music app crashes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.