You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone storage

I paid for the 200 GB storage but the 32 GB is still showing up. And my phone is telling me that I have no storage when i am in fact paying for the 200 GB. I tried the iCloud backup as well. Still dying I have no storage

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Feb 9, 2022 1:51 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 9, 2022 1:55 PM

You are paying for 200 GB of iCloud storage on Apple’s servers. iCloud is used for syncing and backups. It doesn’t add any storage to your phone, which will never have more than it did when you bought your iPhone. This article explains the difference→What's the difference between device storage and iCloud storage? - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 9, 2022 1:55 PM in response to Xoxojalae

You are paying for 200 GB of iCloud storage on Apple’s servers. iCloud is used for syncing and backups. It doesn’t add any storage to your phone, which will never have more than it did when you bought your iPhone. This article explains the difference→What's the difference between device storage and iCloud storage? - Apple Support

iPhone storage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.