You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unsolved the tech problem about Macbook PRO battery charge issues.

Hello from Turkey. I'm having a serious technical problem with my Macbookpro 2020, which was bought in December 2020. The device I sent to the service 3 times in Turkey, the first two without any action, the last time it was sent, only updated and came back. I would like to meet with someone who can help with the issue. Unfortunately, I could not reach anyone in Turkey who could answer my question. The serial number of my device is C02DQ0xxxxx. All records (screenshots) of the problem I have experienced in the system are loaded. I could not use my device, which has been in service for more than 3 months. Moreover, they stated that they did not see a technical problem and did not take my screenshots into consideration. They claimed that there is a situation that can be encountered in the latest devices of this model. This statement is not even written on the technical service form. They just verbalized it. I expect this situation, which does not suit the Apple brand, to be resolved by an authorized person.

Thanks in advance.

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 12.2

Posted on Feb 10, 2022 11:04 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 10, 2022 9:28 PM

We are just other regular users such as yourself who are volunteering to assist people. You should try chatting with Apple Support directly which can be accessed by clicking the "Get Support" link at the top right of this page.

If Apple online technical support is unable to resolve the problem, then perhaps you can provide some more details of the problem and symptoms plus things you have already tried. Maybe a contributor will have some useful suggestions for you, or they may be able to explain the situation better than Apple has explained it to you.

Otherwise, you can contact Apple corporate to tell them about your situation:

https://www.apple.com/contact/

FYI, when posting here please just enter your text in the main default editing window. Only use the "Code Insertion" button which looks like "<>" when you are posting code (usually for issues involving the command line -- most users will never have issues with the command line). The Code Insertion tool you used when posting ends up scrolling the text horizontally which makes it extremely hard to read. If you pasted the text into the forum editing window, then perhaps it triggered the "Code Insertion" tool automatically. When this happens, just click on one line of your post, then click the "Code Insertion" tool icon to toggle the feature off. Repeat for each pasted line which has a gray box around the text (and possibly horizontal scrollbars) until all of the text appears as normal such as when you type into the editing window before pasting any text.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 10, 2022 9:28 PM in response to technical_support

We are just other regular users such as yourself who are volunteering to assist people. You should try chatting with Apple Support directly which can be accessed by clicking the "Get Support" link at the top right of this page.

If Apple online technical support is unable to resolve the problem, then perhaps you can provide some more details of the problem and symptoms plus things you have already tried. Maybe a contributor will have some useful suggestions for you, or they may be able to explain the situation better than Apple has explained it to you.

Otherwise, you can contact Apple corporate to tell them about your situation:

https://www.apple.com/contact/

FYI, when posting here please just enter your text in the main default editing window. Only use the "Code Insertion" button which looks like "<>" when you are posting code (usually for issues involving the command line -- most users will never have issues with the command line). The Code Insertion tool you used when posting ends up scrolling the text horizontally which makes it extremely hard to read. If you pasted the text into the forum editing window, then perhaps it triggered the "Code Insertion" tool automatically. When this happens, just click on one line of your post, then click the "Code Insertion" tool icon to toggle the feature off. Repeat for each pasted line which has a gray box around the text (and possibly horizontal scrollbars) until all of the text appears as normal such as when you type into the editing window before pasting any text.

Unsolved the tech problem about Macbook PRO battery charge issues.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.