You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have recently moved and trying to get my Apple TV device to change settings. Nothing happens in settings.

How to connect my settings on Apple TV with current Wi-Fi? Settings won’t do anything.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022 3:25 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 12, 2022 12:06 AM

What is your model Apple TV? Identify your Apple TV model - Apple Support

If device navigation doesn’t work: You may need to link or pair the remote to the Apple TV box again. If your Apple TV remote isn't working - Apple Support

If device navigation works, but the network settings won’t connect successfully to Wi-Fi: If your Apple TV can't connect to Wi-Fi - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 12, 2022 12:06 AM in response to Specialkat56

What is your model Apple TV? Identify your Apple TV model - Apple Support

If device navigation doesn’t work: You may need to link or pair the remote to the Apple TV box again. If your Apple TV remote isn't working - Apple Support

If device navigation works, but the network settings won’t connect successfully to Wi-Fi: If your Apple TV can't connect to Wi-Fi - Apple Support

I have recently moved and trying to get my Apple TV device to change settings. Nothing happens in settings.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.