You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

3 virus on iPhone

what do i do if 3 virus's were installed in my iPhone

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Feb 11, 2022 7:29 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 11, 2022 7:38 PM

flor105 Said:

"3 virus on iPhone: what do i do if 3 virus's were installed in my iPhone"

-------

What makes you say there are three viruses on your iPhone?

I suspect there is a popup message of sorts. Is that the case? There are none on your iPhone. So, if it is a popup messages, then you can ignore it in-full. But, did you tap on anything and did you provide any information? If so, then it is a scam and you fell for it. So, once again: What makes you say there are 3 viruses on your iPhone?

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 11, 2022 7:38 PM in response to flor105

flor105 Said:

"3 virus on iPhone: what do i do if 3 virus's were installed in my iPhone"

-------

What makes you say there are three viruses on your iPhone?

I suspect there is a popup message of sorts. Is that the case? There are none on your iPhone. So, if it is a popup messages, then you can ignore it in-full. But, did you tap on anything and did you provide any information? If so, then it is a scam and you fell for it. So, once again: What makes you say there are 3 viruses on your iPhone?

3 virus on iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.