You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I couldn’t add my cards through apple pay I have talked to the bank and they had said the card can be added through apple pay .any help?

Can’t add any cards through my apple pay talked to the bank it’s not the problem

Posted on Feb 12, 2022 2:47 AM

3 replies

Feb 13, 2022 6:33 AM in response to PTalharbi

Hello, PTalharbi.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Per the article you've posted from: If you can't add a card to Apple Wallet to use with Apple Pay

"If you see the message "Could Not Add Card" or "Invalid Card," contact your bank or card issuer.

Apple does not approve or decline cards for use with Apple Pay. If your card was declined, contact your bank or card issuer."

If you need further help, contact Apple Support.

Cheers!

I couldn’t add my cards through apple pay I have talked to the bank and they had said the card can be added through apple pay .any help?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.