You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone stuck on apple logo

my iphone 7 has been stuck on the apple logo turning on and off. I've tried all the restore options but still nothing. Any help?

Posted on Feb 13, 2022 8:18 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 13, 2022 8:39 PM

jeorme288 Said:

"iphone stuck on apple logo: my iphone 7 has been stuck on the apple logo turning on and off. I've tried all the restore options but still nothing. Any help?"

-------

Troubleshooting iPhone Power On:

A. Stuck on the Apple Logo: If your iPhone is Stuck on the Apple Logo - Apple Support

B. Boot Loop:

Seems you iPhone is stuck in a boot loop. Use my User Tip: How to Fix an iPhone in a Boot Loop - User Tip

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 13, 2022 8:39 PM in response to jeorme288

jeorme288 Said:

"iphone stuck on apple logo: my iphone 7 has been stuck on the apple logo turning on and off. I've tried all the restore options but still nothing. Any help?"

-------

Troubleshooting iPhone Power On:

A. Stuck on the Apple Logo: If your iPhone is Stuck on the Apple Logo - Apple Support

B. Boot Loop:

Seems you iPhone is stuck in a boot loop. Use my User Tip: How to Fix an iPhone in a Boot Loop - User Tip

iphone stuck on apple logo

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.