You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

All of my devices will not let me log into Word press or Ionos and I could previously.

So as part of my work on the Kickstart Scheme, I have to check work emails and update the website. I could access this previously on my iPad but now, it won't let me log into anything like that. This is annoying because its making my work slower because I cannot upload anything to the website or check the work emails.

previously, I was logged into the email account on my iPad but it has logged me out and when I try to log in with the details that my boss has sent me, it says everything is incorrect when they are correct. Also, it is doing the same with the work instagram and twitter accounts for work and my boss has sent me the correct information to log in.

What do I do?

MacBook Air (2020 or later)

Posted on Feb 14, 2022 6:52 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 14, 2022 8:28 AM

Ellalola1 wrote:

So as part of my work on the Kickstart Scheme, I have to check work emails and update the website. I could access this previously on my iPad but now, it won't let me log into anything like that. This is annoying because its making my work slower because I cannot upload anything to the website or check the work emails.

previously, I was logged into the email account on my iPad but it has logged me out and when I try to log in with the details that my boss has sent me, it says everything is incorrect when they are correct. Also, it is doing the same with the work instagram and twitter accounts for work and my boss has sent me the correct information to log in.

What do I do?

You posted in the MacBook Pro forum...(?)

If Safari on Mac doesn't open a webpage or isn’t working as expected

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204098

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 14, 2022 8:28 AM in response to Ellalola1

Ellalola1 wrote:

What do I do?

You posted in the MacBook Pro forum...(?)

If Safari on Mac doesn't open a webpage or isn’t working as expected

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204098

All of my devices will not let me log into Word press or Ionos and I could previously.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.