You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my "silver" apple remote "right" direction does not work

my "silver" apple remote "right" direction does not work - I have replaced the battery

Posted on Feb 15, 2022 6:02 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 15, 2022 10:24 PM

If just one button on the remote doesn’t function, then that may be caused by physical defects (drops, liquids, etc.). There is no official service done on parts of the remote. You may have to replace the whole remote.

You can buy replacement remotes from Apple or other resellers. Apple Remote (aluminium) - Apple TV accessories - Apple

Replacement remotes will have to be linked to the box. If your Apple TV remote isn't working - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 15, 2022 10:24 PM in response to papaJ91

If just one button on the remote doesn’t function, then that may be caused by physical defects (drops, liquids, etc.). There is no official service done on parts of the remote. You may have to replace the whole remote.

You can buy replacement remotes from Apple or other resellers. Apple Remote (aluminium) - Apple TV accessories - Apple

Replacement remotes will have to be linked to the box. If your Apple TV remote isn't working - Apple Support

my "silver" apple remote "right" direction does not work

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.