You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Transfer photo to Windows 10 or External drive

Hi, I have a iphone 12 pro max, with 250GB capacity and registered for 50 GB of icloud backup. I received a message on my phone that icloud is maxed out, I need to increase the size of icloud or it wont back up more of information, pics &...as I

add in.

I tried to connect my iphone to a Win 10 computer with an external drive. I was hoping to copy some of my pictures into the external drive and remove them from my phone.

Unfortunately, when I connect the phone to the computer and open the folder on the computer, I don't see all the pictures. I only see some of them. Literally I don't see many of my old pictures in the folder. However I see them on the phone!

I read few solution and it was suggested to download ITunes and backup via ITunes. i don't know and can see an option to transfer files via ITune! I only see music in itunes.

It was also suggested to download icloud but this is my work computer and doesn't allow me to download icloud. I assume it's being blocked. I was hoping there is an easier solution just to transfer some pictures from a phone to an external drive!?

I appreciate any suggestions?

Regards

E.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022 10:13 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 16, 2022 10:21 AM

See this Apple article: Transfer photos and videos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201302

Scroll down to -> More ways to transfer photos and videos to your computer

Similar questions

1 reply

Transfer photo to Windows 10 or External drive

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.