You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I name my location

How can I can i name my location on find my iPhone

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Feb 16, 2022 6:35 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 16, 2022 10:36 PM

In Find My you can edit the location name for 'People' and for 'Me' by pulling up the panel which appears when you touch either of those tabs at the bottom of the screen.

You will see the last item is Edit Location Name.

Touch on Edit Location Name and some options appear. You can select from a standard list, a list of those you have previously created, or Add Custom Label - for which you then enter some text.

This choice then appears in Find My as the location (when the iPhone is at that location of course).

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 16, 2022 10:36 PM in response to Kobebaker

In Find My you can edit the location name for 'People' and for 'Me' by pulling up the panel which appears when you touch either of those tabs at the bottom of the screen.

You will see the last item is Edit Location Name.

Touch on Edit Location Name and some options appear. You can select from a standard list, a list of those you have previously created, or Add Custom Label - for which you then enter some text.

This choice then appears in Find My as the location (when the iPhone is at that location of course).

How can I name my location

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.