You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Use quicknotes in full screen another app

Hey! So I really like the new quick notes but I was wondering can I use them on full-screen Safari and other apps? I mean when I open Safari in a window I can use quick notes the quick note window comes up however when I am in full screen in Safari and I trigger the quick note window it doesn't come up until I leave full screen. Do you know if I can use the quick notes while in full screen? That would be really handy.

MacBook Air (2020 or later)

Posted on Feb 17, 2022 5:59 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 18, 2022 8:00 AM

Hello ladybug119,

We understand that you're looking to use Quick Note. It will not function in full screen, since the act of full screening means all other apps are hidden. You're welcome to submit feedback through the following page: Product Feedback - Apple

Start a Quick Note on Mac

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities!

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 18, 2022 8:00 AM in response to ladybug119

Hello ladybug119,

We understand that you're looking to use Quick Note. It will not function in full screen, since the act of full screening means all other apps are hidden. You're welcome to submit feedback through the following page: Product Feedback - Apple

Start a Quick Note on Mac

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities!

Use quicknotes in full screen another app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.