You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud account log in

Hi, so I got a new phone recently and got a new Apple ID and email, but therefore I can’t log into my old iCloud account and can’t see any of the photos or videos in it. How do you think I could log into my old iCloud account?

Posted on Feb 17, 2022 4:11 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 18, 2022 12:53 AM

Sign out Sign out of iCloud on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, or Mac - Apple Support existing Apple ID from new iPhone and sign in with old Apple ID address and its password Sign in with your Apple ID - Apple Support

Note : the photos box must be always turned as on see the article Use iCloud Photos on iPhone - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 18, 2022 12:53 AM in response to jayna7012

Sign out Sign out of iCloud on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, or Mac - Apple Support existing Apple ID from new iPhone and sign in with old Apple ID address and its password Sign in with your Apple ID - Apple Support

Note : the photos box must be always turned as on see the article Use iCloud Photos on iPhone - Apple Support

iCloud account log in

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.