You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

XCODE & Developer apps

Hello! I have a question about a hidden non usable Xcode app on my iPhone 7 and it seems to think I’m an app developer lol! I’m not tech savvy and this has been this way on several iPhones I’ve had. I’m curious if I’m being monitored or managed because of certain company I’m with? I truly don’t want to seem completely silly but thanks to anyone who answers

iPhone 7, iOS 15

Posted on Feb 17, 2022 10:25 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 18, 2022 1:18 AM

1. Is this your corporate iPhone? Then please contact the system administrator of your corporate
  2. If it is your personal device, in that case, do you have any profile installed by your corporate/organisation/enterprise/School Management?
    1. Erase the profile added by you If you have installed a profile on your own --> Install or remove configuration profiles on iPhone - Apple ...
    2. Or please contact the system administrator of the organisation who provided the profile to you

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 18, 2022 1:18 AM in response to Jonzin-4-Better

1. Is this your corporate iPhone? Then please contact the system administrator of your corporate
  2. If it is your personal device, in that case, do you have any profile installed by your corporate/organisation/enterprise/School Management?
    1. Erase the profile added by you If you have installed a profile on your own --> Install or remove configuration profiles on iPhone - Apple ...
    2. Or please contact the system administrator of the organisation who provided the profile to you

XCODE & Developer apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.