You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Switching off alarm on iPad Air with iOS 1.3.1

My iPad Air is updated with iOS 15.3.1. I have a strange problem. I have set NO alarm. There is no alarm showing on the Clock>Alarm app either. But an alarm rings every morning at 7:00 am and again at 7:45 am. I have tried disabling it and switching it off. But I have failed, can anyone help me please ?

iPad Air 2, iPadOS 15

Posted on Feb 18, 2022 4:07 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 19, 2022 4:04 PM

kol3a,

You're very welcome!

If you should still have troubles with that unknown alarm, we'd recommend contacting Apple Support, as they can take a closer look with you.

Get Support

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

5 replies

Feb 19, 2022 8:45 AM in response to kol3a

Hello kol3a,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities! We see you're having an issue with an unknown alarm, and we'd like to help.

When the alarm goes off, does it show "Clock" as it does when coming from the Clock app? Thinking it may be a third-party app, which is why you can't find the alarm listed in the Apple Clock app.

Another thought, do you have an iPhone or iPhone/Apple Watch? if so, check this article about the Health app and tracking sleep with an alarm:

Track your sleep on Apple Watch and use Sleep on iPhone

Let us know what you find.

Take care!

Switching off alarm on iPad Air with iOS 1.3.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.