You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

using an Apple Brand for my self published book

I am a few weeks away from publishing my book on Apple Books. I intend to use their branding tool

to market my book. Apple says I can use the Apple brand on my website and on my emails. I also

intend to use it on my Linkedin account. Qs:

1) will LinkedIn allow me to use the Apple brand logo when I show pictures of my book covers?

2) I'm having trouble understanding where to put the Apple brand on my website. I have searched the web for someone who publishes with Apple and has a website I can look at in order †o do the right thing. Does anyone know of a website I can look at copy what they have done. Many thanks. John

iMac 24″, macOS 12.1

Posted on Feb 18, 2022 12:06 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 18, 2022 12:13 PM

This guide should cover all of your questions: iTunes - Apple Books Identity Guidelines

Essentially, you can use the "get it on Apple Books" or the Apple Books logo to promote your book on your website. I suspect that on LinkedIn you will need to direct to your website and not include the badge on LinkedIn.

2 replies

using an Apple Brand for my self published book

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.