You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

New MacMini M1 with Monterey, can only print page 1 of emails, same with print as pdf.

I receive an email that is approximately 2 pages. I want to save it as a pdf. I normally hit print and chose "save as pdf". Or I want a paper copy, I push print, check the selected printer, and print.

Now when I select print I only get a view and data for printing 1 page. I print or save as a pdf and have only page 1 as a result.

There must be a way to print beyond page `1.

Suggestions?

Mac mini, macOS 11.6

Posted on Feb 20, 2022 4:35 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 20, 2022 6:47 PM

I discovered the same problem in Safari and remember reading something here....I had previously updated to the latest drivers. So I deleted the printer and setup again. It seems to be working. So thank you for the suggestions...don't mind looking but no everyone gave a clear fix.

Similar questions

1 reply

New MacMini M1 with Monterey, can only print page 1 of emails, same with print as pdf.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.