You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to add Gaia channel on my Apple TV on my iPad

I have Apple TV on my iPad. How do I add the Gaia channel to my Apple TV on my iPad so I can have the channel on my LG tv using the Apple TV Ap?

iPad Air, iPadOS 14

Posted on Feb 22, 2022 1:52 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 22, 2022 2:06 PM

The Gaia TV app does not appear to be available as a channel in the Apple TV app. If it does not appear as a channel in the Apple TV app in the Channels strip, then it cannot be added.

You would need to either download the App directly to the LG TV if there is one, or airplay it from the iPad if the app allows it.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 22, 2022 2:06 PM in response to alexsys225

The Gaia TV app does not appear to be available as a channel in the Apple TV app. If it does not appear as a channel in the Apple TV app in the Channels strip, then it cannot be added.

You would need to either download the App directly to the LG TV if there is one, or airplay it from the iPad if the app allows it.

How to add Gaia channel on my Apple TV on my iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.