You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I hide TIME SENSITIVE notifications?

I can't figure out how to hide Monterey's TIME SENSITIVE notifications so they don't constantly cover the top right-hand corner of my screen. These notifications sit directly on top of active controls, and important information all day long. It's maddening, and with full-screen applications it's a major problem since you can't even drag the window elsewhere.

I am looking for a way to HIDE AND REVEAL these notifications, like we could do in the previous OS. Dismissing them or marking them complete is NOT a solution to this problem.

Thanks!

Mac Pro

Posted on Feb 22, 2022 10:24 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 23, 2022 8:35 AM

But does your "remove" mean "temporarily hide" or "permanently dismiss". I don't want them gone forever, I just want them out of the way so I can work, and I don't want to have to set a return time for them all individually (one hour, tomorrow, etc.)

2 replies

Feb 23, 2022 8:33 AM in response to Jay Lender

Jay Lender wrote:

I can't figure out how to hide Monterey's TIME SENSITIVE notifications so they don't constantly cover the top right-hand corner of my screen. These notifications sit directly on top of active controls, and important information all day long. It's maddening, and with full-screen applications it's a major problem since you can't even drag the window elsewhere.

I am looking for a way to HIDE AND REVEAL these notifications, like we could do in the previous OS. Dismissing them or marking them complete is NOT a solution to this problem.

Thanks!

https://discussions.apple.com/content/attachment/80731320-69b8-4012-a7d7-1a1e2e61a91e

If you click on it— it shows all those stacked up. You can use the X in the upper corner to remove it...

or the Option...

Use notifications on your Mac - Apple Support

How do I hide TIME SENSITIVE notifications?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.