You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need to know if my iOS is hack because I received a notification with this info

I need of my iOS is hack

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Feb 23, 2022 5:36 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 23, 2022 5:50 AM

The message you received that told you you were hacked was designed to create panic and fear. I’m guessing the message included a link for you to follow to fix the problem? They want to create panic and fear to force you to follow a link that you should not follow. Ignore the message and delete it.. it’s a scam. If they were really able to hack your phone then they would have done so without sending you a message warning you that something was wrong.

6 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 23, 2022 5:50 AM in response to yesi1999

The message you received that told you you were hacked was designed to create panic and fear. I’m guessing the message included a link for you to follow to fix the problem? They want to create panic and fear to force you to follow a link that you should not follow. Ignore the message and delete it.. it’s a scam. If they were really able to hack your phone then they would have done so without sending you a message warning you that something was wrong.

I need to know if my iOS is hack because I received a notification with this info

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.