You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud storage is full, even after deletion

Hi All,

I didn't pay attention to my storage and it got full on both my device and on iCloud (200GB). So I deleted a lot of videos and photos (from the RECENTLY DELETED too) and now I have on my device (iPhone SE 2020 128GB, iOS 15.2.1) ~50GB of free space. However iCloud still shows that I'm using 200GB of 200GB. I check on icloud.com and the big files that I deleted (written above) aren't shown there either. For me it seems that iCloud and iPhone are in sync with regards to files, but for some reason iCloud is stuck in this error state and it doesn't refresh to get my up-to-date free space.

I had another iPhone still used only for video recording which I also maintained and even signed out from iCloud there, but that didn't help either.

I found this question below as well, but the suggestion didn't help me:

iPhone says iCloud storage is full but ov… - Apple Community

Do you have any other ideas? How can I get in contact with Support to help me with this?

iPhone SE, iOS 15

Posted on Feb 23, 2022 7:15 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 23, 2022 7:25 AM

I'd offer you to check https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204247

If this doesn't resolve the issue - Contact Apple Support, because this needs to have a closer look, I suppose.

1 reply

iCloud storage is full, even after deletion

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.