You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone connects to wifi and then disconnects right away.

My iPhone started disconnecting from wifi right away after it is connected. I restarted the phone multiple times, turned the wifi on and off, tried multiple different wifi's, reset the network settings, forgot the wifi that it was connected to. The phone continues to connect to wifi and then disconnect right away. What can I do for it?

iPhone X

Posted on Feb 23, 2022 12:00 PM

3 replies

Feb 23, 2022 12:05 PM in response to grady136

Reset the router to factory settings (menu or paper clip)

On iphone Settings, General, Transfer iphone or reset, reset, reset network settings

If you have a VPN you are strongly recommended to uninstall it and its profile in Settings, General, VPN and device management 

Heere's some more steps you can try for Wi-Fi connection issues that may be helpful: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network

iPhone connects to wifi and then disconnects right away.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.