You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Text messages

My new iPad Pro will not send or receive text messages for a few of my contacts. I pull their name up on the To: bar, it appears, I type the message, send, and it says “ not delivered.”

What’s the solution?

iPad Pro 11-inch Wi-Fi, Cellular

Posted on Feb 23, 2022 1:15 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 23, 2022 2:19 PM

Hilou1 wrote:

My new iPad Pro will not send or receive text messages for a few of my contacts. I pull their name up on the To: bar, it appears, I type the message, send, and it says “ not delivered.”
What’s the solution?

This needs to be set up to send text message Use Continuity to connect your Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Apple Watch - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 23, 2022 2:19 PM in response to Hilou1

Hilou1 wrote:

What’s the solution?

This needs to be set up to send text message Use Continuity to connect your Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Apple Watch - Apple Support

Text messages

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.