You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wi-Fi not staying connected on iPhone 8

I have an iPhone 8. I am having problems today , my Wi-Fi is not staying connected. My vpn can be on or not, I am sitting directly across from my Wi-Fi which is operating. Other phones, tablets and Mac’s are in this home and operating fine. I have powered the phone off and on, turned location svcs off, not sure what else to due.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022 3:17 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 24, 2022 12:49 AM

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities.

See: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't connect to a Wi-Fi network - Apple Support.

Also, you should not use a third-party VPN. They often make your connection less secure and much less reliable. If you need to use a VPN, learn about iCloud Private Relay: About iCloud Private Relay - Apple Support.

Jack

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 24, 2022 12:49 AM in response to demetrar

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities.

See: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't connect to a Wi-Fi network - Apple Support.

Also, you should not use a third-party VPN. They often make your connection less secure and much less reliable. If you need to use a VPN, learn about iCloud Private Relay: About iCloud Private Relay - Apple Support.

Jack

Wi-Fi not staying connected on iPhone 8

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.