You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to Find Notifications that Have Been Clicked On???!!!

Where the the he** do the notifications go after they are clicked on and physically NOT DELETED. I have searched everywhere. People on the internet say "swipe down and they are there..." NO they are NOT. I need to find a notification immediately. I have just wasted 30 minutes looking. Not counting the countless times this has happened. Why both with these if you can't actually read them when you want to???? Or is this another one of Apple's "HA HA too bad for you" features? I see that android has a solution for this and it's easy to find.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022 12:34 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 24, 2022 12:39 PM

That is insane. We should be able to make that choice. Another reason I am thinking about going back to android.

2 replies

How to Find Notifications that Have Been Clicked On???!!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.