You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Chrome browser text on MacBook Pro

With my new MacBook Pro 2022 I'm getting weird text instead of English when I open the browser. I have deleted and re-installed the browser but no change!

Has anyone any idea what's causing this?

Posted on Feb 25, 2022 6:53 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 25, 2022 7:54 AM

donal244 wrote:

With my new MacBook Pro 2022 I'm getting weird text instead of English when I open the browser. I have deleted and re-installed the browser but no change!

https://discussions.apple.com/content/attachment/f26b8caf-963f-4fab-93ae-ac729cb14cff
//:0

For your third party app—

Change Chrome languages & translate webpages - Google ...

If in doubt refer to the developers website; Support/Help/FAQ/known issues/compatibility:

Contact a third party vendor

Contact a third-party vendor - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 25, 2022 7:54 AM in response to donal244

donal244 wrote:

https://discussions.apple.com/content/attachment/f26b8caf-963f-4fab-93ae-ac729cb14cff
//:0

For your third party app—

Change Chrome languages & translate webpages - Google ...

If in doubt refer to the developers website; Support/Help/FAQ/known issues/compatibility:

Contact a third party vendor

Contact a third-party vendor - Apple Support

Chrome browser text on MacBook Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.