You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

App suggestion when connected to Bluetooth

When I connect my Bluetooth device I get a small banner suggestion below app switcher. I searched on the Google about it and all the threads had a common answer to remove Siri Suggestions. I disabled all options in the Siri and Search option under Settings. I also disabled all app suggestions for the particular app that is suggested because I use that app often with the specific Bluetooth devise. I do not have the Siri widget.

iPhone 13

iOS 15.3.1.

iPhone 13

Posted on Feb 25, 2022 12:26 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 26, 2022 12:49 AM

Siri Learns from where you go and what you do on your device.

What I have experienced is when you keep using the iPhone regularly the contacts and other activities with whom you interact or places you go recently or devices that you connect to regularly will be learnt by Siri.

If you do not interact with a contact or stop going to a place or stop connecting to a device then it will disappear automatically. The activites that you stop doing will be unlearned quickly by Siri.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 26, 2022 12:49 AM in response to Sara Hoop

Siri Learns from where you go and what you do on your device.

What I have experienced is when you keep using the iPhone regularly the contacts and other activities with whom you interact or places you go recently or devices that you connect to regularly will be learnt by Siri.

If you do not interact with a contact or stop going to a place or stop connecting to a device then it will disappear automatically. The activites that you stop doing will be unlearned quickly by Siri.

App suggestion when connected to Bluetooth

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.