You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone. SE original cannot browse audio in 2021 toyota highlander

Suddenly(software update?) i cannot use browse in audio of. 2021 TOYOTA highlander if car in. Motion—-artist, playlist, etc options grayed out Before could access only playlists, now none. Any fix?

Posted on Feb 26, 2022 4:32 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 26, 2022 4:33 PM

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities.

Are you using Apple CarPlay: Use CarPlay with your iPhone - Apple Support?

If you still have issues, see: If you need help with CarPlay - Apple Support.

Jack

Similar questions

4 replies

Feb 27, 2022 3:34 PM in response to javahound

I have it working with SIRI and I suppose CarPlay (although the CarPlayicon never shows anywhere), but then I have to know what I want…no real browsing..browse menu doesn’t show anything after the page that says Playlist, Artist, etc. When I choose one, it just goes into a song that may or may not be related to the one chosen..but at least I don’t have to stop to pick anything at all if I use SIRI.

Feb 27, 2022 3:35 PM in response to Jack-19

I Now have it working with SIRI and I suppose CarPlay (although the CarPlayicon never shows anywhere), but then I have to know what I want…no real browsing..browse menu doesn’t show anything after the page that says Playlist, Artist, etc. When I choose one, it just goes into a song that may or may not be related to the one chosen..but at least I don’t have to stop to pick anything at all if I use SIRI.

Iphone. SE original cannot browse audio in 2021 toyota highlander

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.