You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What does iPhone Product replaced mean?

When apple service providers say the iPhone has hardware issues and is replaced, does it mean the product is replaced completely? Later I was told for hardware issues as per Apple guidelines the screen from the old phone is taken stuck on a new body and sent back. My issue is the screen of my phone wasn't scratched and the replacement phone has a scratch on it! Now they are offering me some warranty for the screen if it becomes unresponsive, turns black, less bright, etc. Why should I accept this from apple after paying premium prices for the product?

iPhone 12, iOS 15

Posted on Feb 26, 2022 10:21 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 27, 2022 4:41 AM

Hello,

Go back to the "apple service providers that said the iPhone has hardware issues" and have them check it.

Note: We are users like you helping other users.

Good luck.

1 reply

What does iPhone Product replaced mean?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.